Former Lab Members – gone, but not forgotten!
- Eleanor Warren-Thomas (PhD): Rubber plantations in the Indo-Burma biodiversity hotspot: habitat loss, biodiversity and economics firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carlos Aquila Chan Miranda (MRes): Carbon and biodiversity co-benefits of secondary forest in the Brazilian Atlantic Forest email@example.com
- Katie M Cook (MBiolSci): Conservation of Brazilian Amazon PAs in the face of logging firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gabriela Montejo-Kovacevich (MRes): The impacts of selective-logging on butterflies in the Brazilian Amazon email@example.com
- Fabio Antonio Ribeiro Matos (PhD): Impacts of fragmentation on functional and phylogenetic diversity in the Brazilian Atlantic forest firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luke Nelson (MBiolSci): Are we meeting the Aichi Biodiversity target email@example.com
- Edmund Bashman (MBiolSci): Recovery of amphibian communities in secondary forests of the Tropical Andes firstname.lastname@example.org